- November 17, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks
What Is Error Code H303 In QuickBooks
The H303 error number for QuickBooks typically appears on your screen when the QB company files need an additional setting. It occurs when a firewall prevents business files from communicating with one another. The best H series error fixer may be the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
Error Name: Error Code H303
Error Message: [Error H303] – Quickbooks requires some assistance connecting because this company file is located on a different machine.
Like other online accounting programmes, QuickBooks has mistake problems. One of the most frequent errors, QuickBooks error H303, usually results from extra configuration settings made when the two systems are first set up to communicate and share corporate data. You can get stranded and unable to access it as a result of this problem. You may find detailed information about this problem and every potential solution in this blog.
Error code: H303
QuickBooks need assistance connecting since this company file is located on a different machine.
Here’s how to resolve this issue:
on the machine housing the corporate file. Launch QuickBooks Database Server Manager from the start menu. In order to repair the connection, the Database Server Manager will analyse your files.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error H303
There are a number of causes for this error problem, all of which are given below:
- Due to damaged or incorrect.ND directories.
- When the system’s network isn’t functioning properly.
- Incorrect hosting configuration parameters.
- You will get this error if firewall authentication has stopped all communication operations.
- The IP address prevents access to the relevant company folders.
How Can QuickBooks Error H303 Be Fixed?
We offer you all possible alternatives to resolve this error issue.
Troubleshooting #1: Install the QuickBooks File doctor using the following procedures to fix this error:
- First, the user must confirm that QuickBooks is properly configured and installed on the server.
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor after receiving confirmation; it will automatically detect and correct your error.
- And you are addressing all of the problems with “QuickBooks Multi-User Hosting.”
Troubleshooting #2: Modify the location of the QuickBooks folder settings.
- Make a brand-new folder first.
- The window access permission must then be set and accessed. As a result, sharing and accessing all company files is simple.
- The.qbw folder should then be marked, copied, and pasted into the new folder.
- You are now prepared to use the multi-user mode to run the company file.
Troubleshooting #3: Create new firewall authentication settings
- Click “control panel” in the open window and select “Firewall authentication” from the drop-down menu.
- The next step is for users to select “Allow a software via the firewall.”
- Following that, select “Add Programs” and “Add QuickBooks 20xx” from the exception list.
- After the entire process is finished, restart QuickBooks to confirm the new adjustments.
Troubleshooting #4: Verify your QuickBooks settings to ensure they are accurate.
- Open your QuickBooks first in multi-user mode of operation.
- The selected folders on both systems must then be selected.
- After that, select “Utilities” from the file menu, then “Stop Hosting Multi-user configuration.”
any of the systems’ “Turn on hosting” buttons. Afterward, use the Host Multi-user setting after returning to the utilities.
- Restart your computer with the new setup settings on both platforms.
How can I find out which server hosts QuickBooks error H303?
You must perform these actions at each workstation in order to accomplish this. The actions are:
Launch the QuickBooks programme.
2. Next, select File from the menu.
3. Next, select Utilities.
4. Click on the option that says “Host Multi-User Access” if it appears. 5. If it says “Stop Hosting Multi-User Access,” do not click on it.
If the workstation is hosting, the system displays the choice to stop hosting multi-user access.
What tool is used to fix the QuickBooks problem H303 if there are network issues?
You must first download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub before running the programme on our system in order to resolve network issues. Then select Network problems from the menu. The QuickBooks Database Server Manager can then be chosen. If the server does not have it, you are prompted to install it.
How many different configuration options are available for the QuickBooks Database Server Manager to fix error number H303?
The QuickBooks Database Server Manager can be set up in one of two ways:
1. Installing the Database Server Manager just on the server machine is required in this option.
2. The Entire Program Option – You must set up QuickBooks Desktop, the full version of the programme, together with the QuickBooks Database Server Manager on the computer.