- November 4, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Sage
The issue while choosing print, screen, and publish options from the Report Layout or email is indicated by the Sage Printer Inactive error code 20.
Sage Printer Inactive Error Codes 20 & 30
Issue Name: Sage Printer not Activated
Applicable for Product: Sage 50, SAGE 100, SAGE 300, SAGE ERP, SAGE CRM, SAGE Canada, SAGE UK Version
Description: When trying to Print invoices or documents Error Occurred, Sending Forms
Errors Messages: “Printer not activated error code -30”, “Printer not activated Code -20”
Error Code 30: Sage Printer Not Activated
Sage printer inactive error code 30 means that the error message is displayed when the user attempts to email or print forms and reports. While attempting to email or print forms and reports in the incorrect scenario, Sage 50 US edition closes. “Printer not activated error 30” is displayed as the error message.
The user’s ability to create invoices and submit them using QuickBooks Pro 2015 on Windows 8.1 is restricted by this Sage printer error. When submitting an invoice, the following error message is displayed: “Your forms were not delivered because QuickBooks could not build the required PDF files.”
Reasons for the Occurrence of the Sage 50 Error 30
- User Account Control (UAC) enabled
- Incompatibility of the email program
- Damaged Windows Profile
- Installation of the Microsoft updates needs to be done
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- The customized forms are damaged
- Attempting to use Sage 50 E-mail writer as a printer
- Settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer are improper
- Printer driver clash
Sage Printer Not Activated Error -30 Message: How To Fix
Recommended Solutions for the Error Causes
First approach: ruined tailored forms
- Attempt to e-mail or print using a standard form or a Standard Report (e.g. Balance Sheet)
- If the error occurs as the Print or Email option is clicked, skip to the next section
- If able to select the standard form, and the form prints or emails successfully
Method 2: Using the Sage E-mail writer as the default printer option
- Close Sage 50 US edition
- Click Start -> click Devices & Printers
- Verify that Sage E-mail Writer is not set as the default printer
- While printing, do not select Sage E-mail Writer as the printer
For the various causes of the error, there are measures for resolution. To successfully solve the problem, adhere to the advised methods. You can also get professional assistance by contacting Sage 50 Customer Support.
Sage 50 Printer Error 20: What Is It?
An error message stating that the printer is not activated appears on your screen when you print a report, bill, or invoice. If you choose Print, Screen, Publish, or Email, the error will remain on your computer permanently.
When emailing or sending to PDF, Sage displays the problem code 20: printer not activated
What causes error code 20 for Sage 50 Printer Not Activated?
If your Sage 50 printer isn’t producing papers correctly. This error may have a number of causes.
When choosing print, screen, and publish choices from the Report Layout or email, the Sage Printer Not Activated problem code 20 may appear. The following are the causes of the error code’s appearance:
- The print feature is not compatible with your version of Windows 10.
- Sage printer not activated error code 20 comes when the Microsoft update installation is failed
- If User Account Control (UAC) settings are turned on
- Incompatible printer drivers or the corrupted drivers
- Incompatible email programs can also cause issues.
- Damaged customized forms
- The email writer is damaged
- The wrong Amyuni Document Converter is used.
How to Fix Error Code 20: Sage 50 Printer Not Activated?
To be able to fully solve the issue, you must do the following:
Method 1: Sage 50 E-mail Writer is being blocked by User Account Control
- Right-click on the Sage 50 icon and select Run as or Run as Administrator
- You should now be able to print
Method 2: Applying incorrect Document Converter Amyuni
- Close the Sage 50 software
- Go to Control Panel, Devices, and Printers
- Click the Sage 50 E-mail Writer -> select Printer Properties
- Click the Advanced tab -> select the Amyuni Document Converter 450 driver -> Click OK.
- Open Sage 50 and verify you can now print to PDF
Method 3: Run the application in Windows 8.1 or 10 as an administrator.
- Restart the computer after starting Windows 8.1/10 and closing User Account Control.
- Now open the program with administrator rights. If it’s Windows 7 you require to run it in compatibility mode.
- You may see that the error also displays in some other programmes if they are operating on Windows 7 or Vista if you look at other web forums with other customers’ experiences with the same printer problem, i.e., printer not activated.
- Finally, decide whether to launch Sage DacEasy with administrator permissions or in XP/32 compatibility mode.
- Go to the Properties menu in Sage DacEasy and select the Compatibility tab. Select the option to launch it in XP or 32-bit mode.
- The Sage DacEasy PDF Driver should be assigned to the local port on the Printer Properties screen.
- Check to verify whether the issue has been fully fixed.
- Here’s What You Need To Do Next If Sage 50 Printer Error Code 20 Won’t Activate Is Still A Problem.
Method 4: Using the Print command directly by Windows 10 users
Those who utilise Windows 10 can apply this technique. If you wish to fix the issue occurring on your computer system, use the following technique:
- Windows 10 users give the print command directly from Windows.
- So open the file and save it in PDF format on your hard drive.
- When emailing, save the file to the hard drive and manually attach it to your email.
Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error 40: What Is It?
When printing to the paperless office, Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error 40 or Printer Not Activated is the error message that appears on your computer’s screen. When you attempt to print from email or any PDF document, the message “printer not activated” appears.
What causes error code 40 for Sage 50 Printer Not Activated?
The reasons for Sage Printer not activated Error 40 in Windows, XP, and Vista are given below:
- Microsoft’s latest updates need to be installed
- Using Outlook 2016 and Sage 2016 or a prior version
- Disrupted Windows Profile
- Corrupted E-mail Writer
- User Account Control (UAC) enabled
- Errors with SPLWOW64.EXE after printing
How to Fix Error Code 40: Sage 50 Printer Not Activated?
Below are the steps to fix Sage 50 printer error 40:
- Sage and the email programme should be launched as administrators.
- Run Sage Repair after removing the Email Writer.
- Eliminate all corrupt PTR files from the Forms folder.
- New Windows user profiles can be made.
Error Number 41 for Sage 50’s Printer or Printer not Enabled
Printer not activated in Sage 50 When a user tries to print a PDF or another document from Sage 50 Accounting, error code 41 appears. Software that is out-of-date or obsolete and lacking drivers are to blame for this. To finish the project, the problem must be resolved as soon as possible.
The Factors Leading to Error Code 41: Sage 50 Printer Not Activated
- The Amyuni driver is not updated.
- Sage PDF converter has some errors.
- The configuration of the printer is not correct.
- The driver of the printer has compatibility issues.
- User Account Control (UAC) is enabled.
- The PDF converter has some issues.
- A PDF converter has drivers of the older version.
- An Email writer is damaged.
Error 41: Sage 50 Printer Not Activated – Fix
There are procedures that you must adhere to because of this. Go return to your work after fixing the Sage printer not active issue code 41 by following the step-by-step instructions.
Method 1: Reinstall Paperless Office Advanced Option’s Sage 50 PDF Converter
- First, run sage 50 as administrator
- Click on the File menu option and choose Run from the further options
- Type PL_AdvanceOptions_UI and click on the OK button
- Tap OK again and then choose the default date
- Click on the button Install Converter
- After that, you have to exit the Paperless Office Advance Options windows
- Now print again and if still not done
Check the Driver Updates in Method 2
- Go to Devices and Printers
- Choose Sage 50 PDF Converter
- Then select the printer and open its properties
- Move to the Advanced tab and then select Amyuni Document Converter
- Now click on Check for Updates and update it if available and close the window
- Finally, print the document again and the error is resolved.
Third Approach: Manual System Restoration
- First, do an advanced system solution which is a manual restoration of your system.
- Reboot your system with all administrator rights.
- Find and open System Tools.
- There is a list in which click on System Restore.
- A window opens on your screen.
- In which you have to choose to Restore my computer to early time option.
- Now in the next tab check the restore point which is the latest and as per the requirements.
- After choosing the restoration point, click on the Next button.
- A confirmation window appeared on your screen, give confirmation and click on Next.
- After finishing the restore procedure, restart your system and you are all set.
In the End!
Powerbookllc is a one-stop source where you can dissolve all the errors in the minimum time frame. It accords Cloud Hosting SAGE 50 benefits for the better output of your business. Report all the Sage-related errors and get excellent support 24×7.